Thursday, January 11, 2007

Goals

I decided to start pointing through Weight Watchers. I am not going to the meetings. I always start and then stop going. I'd rather do this at home with all my internet friends.

So Starting today 1/11/07 I will be getting back into the swing of things for pointing. Last night we put the points on everything we bought grocery shopping.
Officially I will begin 1/15/07 and will have a weigh in for then
My Points Target= 28
Along with that I am doing Vivid Weightloss's 21 day Challenge
1/11-1/31
1) 2 fruits and 3 veggies a day
2)Drink between 8-12 (8 oz) cups of water a day for a total of 64-96 oz. (should be easy with my 32 oxz Weight Watchers bottle)
3)Log my intake daily

PCOS Issues: My obgyn called and informed me that I shouldnt be drinking milk due to the hormones they inject into cows. So strating form here on out I will be taking calcium w/ vit D supplements and drinking Organic milk (it says right on there they do not inject their cows with growth hormones) and not eating dairy products that dont say other wise.

My mini goal is to drop 20 pounds by March 5th.
I would like to be in Onederland by May 11(my step daughters 10th b-day). That would mean 23 pounds in 9 weeks. It has been 4 years since I have been there!
My by summer goal is to have dropped 64 pounds putting me at pre TTC/PCOS stress weight!

I know I can do this. I just need to keep the exercise going!!!!

No comments: