Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yummy day 3!

For breakfast this morning I decided on the blueberry pancakes-

Not to deceive you I added half a fruit serving in blueberries. This pancake was super good! Then I had my other half of fruit serving in strawberries and my protein a scrambled egg. I normally would just have a big bowl of cereal and then be hungry 2 hours later. this kept me full till lunch. My chicken Caesar salad-


I added 1 oz of a chicken breast I cooked up myself to romaine and tomatoes. I fruit serving for plums is 2 so there they are. I had a carb to use from breakfast and I found the lovely feature "My additions" feature and added my low sodium pretzels. I didn't have any croutons so decided to use those instead and the nutrition info they had for what they entered for pretzels was way higher. I ended up breaking these up into my salad =) The dressing is pretty good. The consistency of their chicken was a little odd. The gel they had it in was really gross. Other than that I will get this again because it was a quick and easy meal.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks yummy! Have a good day.