Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So good I feel guilty...

I just realized I totally forgot to get a pic of my dinner last night! Oh my goodness it was delish! I took the Chicken Pasta Parmesan and added sauted onion,peppers, mushrooms to it to bulk it up and get in my veggies. Then I found out since i have so much to lose I have to add a carb so I had a slice of wheat bread and put some ob on it for my fat becuase I coudlnt find butter in the lists so I figured it was a no. Then for my fruit I had honeydew. Very yummy!




Well it's day two and I have enjoyed all my meals so far today. This morning I couldn't wait to break out my chocolaye chip scone, cut it in half, dip it in an egg and toss it in a frying pan.


That smelled so good but I didn't have any SG syrup so I cooked down my fruit serving (blueberries) and put that on top and the rest of my protein serving (egg) and it prettied up the plate =)



Then for lunch I decided on try out the Bean and Ham soup. I went into this meal thinking it was going to be discusting! I am not a big ham eating person but I wanted to try something new. For my added protein I added some more of my hubby's lunch meat ham to it and a cup of strawberries for my added fruit.







Also a nice big salad-romaine, carrots, baby spinach, cucumber and leftovers from the kids lunch NSA canned green beans. Plus 2 tbsp ff raspberry vinegarette. I ended up dumping my strawberries in it.



After eating this lunch I felt guilty. Why? Because I was so full I felt like I overate like I usually do when I have pizza or any of the other bad choices that I made to get here. Yeah I am going to need a mental makeover through this all too.

On a happier note Biggest Loser tonight!




No comments: