Friday, May 08, 2009

Treadmill took a dump




So my treadmill took a dump. The motor was going for some time now and now it only lets you run. I mean run super super fast! So I posted it on some sight for free(in February-which is super cold and icy here) and it was gone in twenty minutes. So before the tax return came we went out and tested a few and found the new one to the left. I haven't named it yet. Trying not to name is something too feminine so the hubby will use it...lol! I already have been going on it during the week 30 minutes a day. I plan on upping it soon. We now have so much exercise equipment we could have our own room for a gym. Unfortunately we don't have room for that so for now my new toy is in my bedroom and Ellie (elliptical) is down in the basement not being used. I need to up my ability to use that and so does the hubby. until then this baby has become my best friend.




2 comments:

Amu said...

Lady,Iam a cyster too. Lets support each other in this battle with PCOS.Let be there to support each other when we are feeling low and encourage when our spirits are down. www.amu-winningoverpcos.blogspot.com is my little blog.

Jessica said...

Is it still your best friend? I forgot I had a blog for awhile, and I just read this!! lol